Sunday, October 26, 2008

Update

Mike had last week off school so I put him to work in our house. I had quite a list of things I wanted done and he managed to get them done pretty quickly. First on my list was getting our guest room painted. The room is not quite done, I would still like a night stand but atleast we have it painted. So it is all ready for those who would like to visit West Jordan. We also painted our room a light green. I absolutely love the color. I was looking for a headboard and two night stands. Then the hot water heater went out. We can take warm showers but we don't have our bedroom set. We will have to wait a couple weeks.

Kaden playing at his Grandma and Grandpa's house. While we got away for a peaceful night in Heber.

Kaden loves swinging at the park. He was in the swing for about 45 minutes just people watching. We went with his Aunt Brook, Jalen and Landon.


Hudson came over to play.






8 comments:

andrea said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to come and see you guys while everyone else was there. :-( But I'm glad you got some high-quality babysitting and got to get away for the night! So jealous.

The house looks great, can't wait to see it in person!

Ty and Masha said...

I have a pretty long list of things to do around the house too, but Ty is never home with his late night working and school and being out of town....Soooo..... I'm just kidding. The house looks great. We are going to need a tour to check it out.

Unknown said...

Hey did you know I'm from Heber? Where'd you stay?

Ashlee said...

Man, didn't you guys just buy that house and the water heater just went out? Man that really stinks! What was wrong with the paint job in the Master bedroom? I thought it was classy.

The Ceder House's said...

I agree with Masha- maybe Mike could come over to our houses next since our husbands are lazy ha ha ha. You'll have to send me that pic of Kaden and Hudson together-that is cute. And they are actually looking at the camera this time!

Pam said...

The room looks great!! Kade looks like such a big boy sitting in the swing and playing with his buddy Hudson!! Miss you all and can't wait til Thanksgiving!!!!

mead family said...

The house looks really good! Kaden looks so big next to Hudson! They are so cute together.

Barlow said...

The house looks great guys. Kade sure is growing up fast, I can't believe how fast time goes these days.