Friday, October 3, 2008

Big Boy and a New Home

Well we didn't blog for over a month and now two posts in one day. Mike is the ambitious one. I told some friends the other day I was done blogging. I am just exhausted by the end of the day and crash.
Kaden is pulling himself up to everything. He has also climbed one step. He has two teeth now so the past couple weeks he has been really fussy.
He loves Cheerios and also ate some pizza the other night.

Mike finally got his TV he has been wanting for years. This room still has very bare walls but has lots of furniture.
This is the one room is our new home that is pretty much done. This mirror is hung now, this picture was taken a few weeks ago. Mike also has to take down the rod above the pictures it is still there from when we moved in. Chelsey helped me decorate thank goodness because I have no decorating skills. We spent a whole Saturday shopping and only finished one room. I still have a lot of things I would like to do. The big projects are painting our guest room and our bedroom. I will post pictures of them once we are done painting and decorating.

5 comments:

Brook said...

Kaden is just so cute! I haven't seen him for a week and I miss him.

andrea said...

Yay!! I have been waiting and waiting for new Kade pictures. Love the new house, I'll need to have Chelsey help me decorate too, because your house looks awesome!! And I'm glad to hear Kaden's legs can support his weight after all.

Unknown said...

More pictures more pictures more pictures! Maybe we'll just have to come over and see the new place in person. I'm glad you updated. I like the 'more than once a month posting' idea. :) Of course, I'm sure nine months from now I'll be in the same boat, after working all day and coming home to a crazy toddler the last thing I'll have time to do is update the blog.

Sanders said...

Oh Em-Kaden is so sweet. I love him. So I promise I didn't forget about you. I will try to email you some ideas for your downstairs-hope that money didn't burn a hole in your pocket. Let me know when you are available and I am ready for round 2 shopping whenever you are! :)

Mary Millward said...

Wow that room is seriously so cute. I love it. I know it's crazy to be living in Detroit, I think I'm going to invite myself over to your family's house for Thanksgiving dinner, ha ha. Kaden, is a doll. chubby bunny!