Thursday, May 7, 2009

Eight Days and Counting

Only eight days till my entire family gets together in Outer Banks, NC. I didn't think we would be able to go due to all the testing we do at school during the month of May. Luckily everything fell into place, we finish testing next week and we will be able to go. Mike and I are very excited to go on a vacation. Our vacations the past few years have been to Ohio and Colorado to visit our families. Which we love to do but a change of scenery will be great. I am a little nervous to fly with Kaden. It is hard enough to keep him entertained during church. I will be packing lots of treats and toys. Here is where we will be staying.


http://www.carolinadesigns.com/cdfinal/ASP/INCLUDES/oneprop.asp?propid=632

5 comments:

Courtney said...

How exciting! That house will be so much fun and how can you not have fun with the Bibler family! Tell everyone hi for me! I miss Brant so much!

www.stagedelements. blogspot.com said...

Very cool! Tip of the day...take your car seat on the plane. We just flew back from CO and it would have been a nightmare without it! Have fun!!!

The Ceder House's said...

I am SO jealous. I have been telling Matt he needs to take me on a vacation back East to the beach somewhere- so now I will tell him NC!!! That looks awesome! I am sure the house will make up for the plane ride there:) Just give Kaden some benadryl ha ha ha!!!!:)

Ty and Masha said...

I hear a little bit of vodka helps. Whahahha!

Pam said...

Looks like a great place! I'm glad that you get to go!!!!