Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's Final!

I know many of you are going to be shocked because we have updated our blog 3 times since the new year. It has just been an exciting and busy two weeks. On Friday we closed on the purchase of CLS. Mike has been the general manager of CLS for about a year now and worked there since 2005. In October we approached the previous owner about buying the company. We have been negotiating since then and we were finally able to come to terms late last week. With such a big move comes a rush of emotions, excitment, anxiety, and fear to name a few. I'm sure life will definately be more stressful as business owners but we are ready for this new challenge in our lifes.

10 comments:

andrea said...

Wow!! Congratulations!!!!! That is so exciting! Good luck....

Barlow said...

WOW! Congrats! That is really cool.

Courtney said...

Congrats! I hope everything works out for you guys! That is exciting!

Sanders said...

You guys will rock the house! I am so excited for you. :)You both are hardworkers and 100% deserve this.

Unknown said...

I didn't even know! What an adventure, glad it's you and not me. :) Mike, you'll do great. Emily I'm sure will take care of you when things get stressful. Good luck!

Brook said...

Congrats! Are you hiring? Good luck! You have had a very busy and eventful year!

The Ceder House's said...

I am still in shock that you have posted more than once in a month:) Congrats- and I am sure we will be asking you guys for loans in future.. ha ha ha!:)

Croakityhop said...

Congrats Mike, that's awesome!!

mead family said...

Congratulations! That is awesome and very exciting for you guys.

Becka said...

Congratulations!!! It is such an exciting thing to own your own company!! Good luck with it!!